200 Hr. Yoga Teacher Training Intensives
For aspiring teachers or those who wish to deepen their practice, this yoga teacher training course aims to prepare each student to teach yoga skillfully & explore the depths of yoga, while honoring each person’s own journey.
Blooming Lotus Yoga Teacher Training provides:
- 200 Hr. Yoga Alliance Certified Training
- Individualized & intimate learning environment (max. 24 students)
- The fundamentals in asana, pranayama, mudras & bandhas
- Exploring the various styles of Hatha, Vinyasa Flow, Power, Yin, & Restorative Yoga
- The foundations of Yoga, Tantra & Vedanta Practices & their Philosophies
- Vedic Astrology, Ayurveda, Mantra & Fire Ceremony
- Anatomy & Physiology- focusing on “Anatomy Trains”, Subtle & Esoteric Wisdom
- The Art of Teaching; large emphasis placed on practice teaching, teaching verbally, non-verbally, mirroring, & metaphors, teaching from a place of love, awareness, respect.
- Meditation -the key to Yoga: using pranayama, mantra, & self-inquiry to still the mind
- Yoga is Living- a large focus is placed on self-transformation & awakening from within
- Special focus: Yoga Nidra & Hand Mudras
- Learning to work with different populations, adjustments, variations on postures, safety, alignment, and preventing injuries
Schedule & Syllabus
Our Yoga Teacher Training courses are unique in their focus on a compassionate & enjoyable Yoga timetable. This schedule allows you to process all that may come up during your training & leaves plenty of time to relax & play in the crystal blue oceans waters & white sandy beaches of Haad Yuan Bay, Thailand or the green jungle gardens of Bali. It also gives plenty of time to take in the scrumptious delights of exotic fruit shakes & tantalizing cuisine of these stunning paradise islands.
- 7:00 am – 8:00 am Pranayama & Silent Meditation
- 8:00 am – 8:30 am Light Breakfast
- 8:30 am- 9:00 am Yoga Theory & Technique
- 9:00 am – 10:30 am Yoga Asana Class
- 10:30 am – 1:00 pm Lunch & Break, Homework Assignment
- 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm Asana Lab, Technique & Applied Theory
- 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm Break, Homework, Transcripts & Practice Teaching
- 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm Dinner
- 5:30 pm – 7:45 pm Silent Meditation, Philosophy / Practicum
Wednesdays: half day
Saturdays: full day off
Download complete Sample Syllabus as PDF
Yoga Teacher Training Manual
This 200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training provides each student with a detailed & comprehensive Yoga Manual which will be used throughout the course and provides for an invaluable tool of reference for the students’ career in teaching Yoga & deepening their personal practice. Highlights of the Yoga Manual include the 4 paths of Yoga: Raja, Jnana, Bhakti, & Karma, Asana Breakdown & Sequencing, Meditation Techniques, Vedanta, Tantra & Mantra Yoga, Ayurveda, Pranayama & Kriyas Practice and Guidelines, “Anatomy Trains”, Nadis, Chakras & Koshas, Yoga Nidra, Mudras, and Women & Yoga. See Table of Contents PDF for more details about our Yoga Teacher Training Intensive Manual.