Yoga Teacher Training Intensive
200 Hr. Yoga Teacher Training Certification Courses
Koh Phangan, Thailand
March 12 – April 6, 2014
June 29 – July 24, 2014
For aspiring teachers or those who wish to deepen their practice, this yoga teacher training intensive aims to prepare each student to teach yoga skillfully & explore the depths of yoga, while honoring each person’s own journey.
Blooming Lotus Yoga Teacher Training Intensives provide:
- 200 Hr. Yoga Alliance Certified Training
- Individualized & intimate learning environment (max. 18 students)
- The fundamentals in asana, pranayama, mudras & bandhas
- Exploring the various styles of Hatha, Vinyasa Flow, Power, Yin, & Restorative Yoga
- The foundations of Yoga, Tantra & Vedanta Practices & their Philosophies
- Vedic Astrology, Ayurveda, Mantra & Fire Ceremony
- Anatomy & Physiology- focusing on “Anatomy Trains”, Mind-body Dynamics, Subtle & Esoteric Wisdom
- The Art of Teaching; large emphasis placed on practice teaching, teaching verbally, non-verbally, mirroring, & metaphors, teaching from a place of love, awareness, respect.
- Meditation -the key to Yoga: vipassana, accessing the sacred space of the heart, active meditations, laya & mantra yoga
- Yoga is Living- a large focus is placed on self-transformation & awakening from within
- Special focus: Yoga Nidra & Hand Mudras
- Learning to work with different populations, adjustments, variations on postures, safety, alignment, and preventing injuries
Schedule & Syllabus
Our Yoga Teacher Training Intensives are unique in their focus on a compassionate & enjoyable Yoga timetable. This schedule allows you to process all that may come up during your Yoga Teacher Training & leaves plenty of time to relax & play in the crystal blue oceans waters & white sandy beach of Haad Yuan Bay, Thailand. It also gives plenty of time to take in the scrumptious delights of exotic fruit shakes & tantalizing cuisine at Bamboo Huts Restaurant & Lounge while overlooking the beauty of nature in this stunning paradise island of Koh Phangan.
- 7:30 am – 8:30 am Pranayama & Meditation
- 8:30 am – 10:30 am Yoga Asana Class
- 10:30 am – 11:00 am Homework Assignment
- 11:00 am – 1:00 pm Lunch & Beach Break
- 12:30 pm – 3:00 pm Asana Lab, Technique & Applied Theory
- 3:00 pm – 3:45 pm Homework, Transcripts & Practice Teaching
- 3:45 pm – 5:00 pm Snack & Ocean Break
- 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm Silent Meditation
- 5:30 pm – 7: 00 pm Philosophy / Practicum
Wednesdays / Saturdays – 9:30 -12:30 & 4:00 – 7:00
Sundays: full day off
Download complete Sample Syllabus as PDF
Yoga Teacher Training Intensive Manual
This 200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training Intensive provides each student with a detailed & comprehensive Yoga Manual which will be used throughout the Yoga Teacher Training and provides for an invaluable tool of reference for the students’ career in teaching Yoga & deepening their personal practice.
Highlights of the Yoga Manual include Meditation Techniques & the Radiance Sutras, Chanting & Mantra Yoga, Ayurveda & Human Constitutions, Asana Sequencing, Pranayama & Kriyas Practice and Guidelines, “Anatomy Trains Theory” by Tomas Myers, Nadis, Chakras & Koshas, Mind-Body Dynamics, Yoga Nidra, Mudras, and Women & Yoga.
See Table of Contents PDF for more details about our Yoga Teacher Training Intensive Manual.
Ready to Register? Apply for the course here.