300 Hr. Yoga Teacher Training Certification Course
Koh Phangan, Thailand
June 18 – August 6, 2015
$3000 USD – Old Students
$3250 USD – Early Registration
$3500 – Regular Tuition
Offered every 2 years, the Blooming Lotus Yoga School’s 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course offers an evolutionary integration of the sacred wisdom of Yoga, Tantra & Vedanta on a tropical beach paradise in Thailand. These affordable & intimate courses offer an ideal retreat in which students can immerse themselves in the yogic lifestyle while refining the art of teaching yoga and delving deeper into the spiritual Self. Our 300 hr course provides an integrative approach to teaching yoga that offers a variety of yoga asana styles that include hatha, vinyasa, power, restorative & yin yoga, allowing us to meet each student individually at their own level and ability. This provides our teacher training students with a wealth of knowledge that enables them to teach specialized yoga classes while addressing each individual student. Our course emphasizes physical & subtle anatomy, the art of teaching, pranayama & silent meditation, while featuring chanting, fire ceremonies, vedic astrology & ayurveda, to form a complete curriculum. The inner practices of Shri Vidya Tantra form the core of the course & provide students a complete system of personal spiritual development. Emphasis is placed on deep, inner transformation which allows students to blossom into teachers that can embody the essence of all Yoga – wisdom, love & compassion.
Blooming Lotus Yoga School’s 300 hr Yoga Teacher Training provides:
- Individualized & intimate learning environment (max. 18 people)
- Advanced Yoga Asana Practice and unique Vinyasa Flow Sequencing
- Tantric Techniques of silent meditation to open and balance the chakras and awaken the energy within
- Integrating the various styles of Hatha, Vinyasa Flow, Power, Yin, & Restorative styles of yoga asana
- A 7 day intensive yoga and silent meditation retreat during the course
- Practical applications of the philosophy of Yoga, Tantra & Vedanta through daily satsang
- Complete Yoga Nidra training to empower teachers to guide Yoga Nidra sessions at the end of classes
- Learning the Vedic Calendar to synchronize your life force with the cosmos and pranic rhythms
- Applied Anatomy Training using the “Anatomy Trains” method of Mind-Body Dynamics
- Fire ceremonies and Mantra Chanting
- Learning the secret Ayurvedic recepies of the yogis for longevity and clarity of mind
- Swara Yoga training to balance your breath and life force
- Study of the classical yoga texts
- Devotional singing through Bhajan and Kirtan
- …and boundless love, insight and bliss!
Schedule & Syllabus
Our Yoga Teacher Trainings are unique in their focus on a compassionate & enjoyable Yoga timetable. This schedule allows you to process all that may come up during your Yoga Teacher Training & leaves plenty of time to relax & play in the crystal blue oceans waters & white sandy beach of Haad Yuan Bay, Thailand. It also gives plenty of time to take in the scrumptious delights of exotic fruit shakes & delicious cuisine at Bamboo Huts Restaurant & Lounge while overlooking the beauty of nature in this stunning paradise island of Koh Phangan.
Sundays: full day off
- 7:30 am – 10:30 am Meditation, Pranayama, Asana
- 10:30 am – 11:00 am Homework Assignment
- 11:00 am – 1:00 pm Lunch & Ocean Break
- 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm Asana Lab, Technique & Applied Theory
- 3:00 pm – 3:45 pm Homework & Assigned reading
- 3:45 pm – 5:00 pm Snack & Ocean Break
- 5:00 pm – 7: 00 pm Yogic Philosophy & The Art of Teaching
This 300 Hr Yoga Teacher Training provides each student with a detailed & comprehensive Yoga Manual which will be used throughout the Yoga Teacher Training and provides for an invaluable tool of reference for the students’ career in teaching Yoga & deepening their personal practice.
Highlights of the Yoga Manual include Meditation Techniques (Self-Inquiry, Sacred Space of the Heart, Advanced Yoga Nidra), Mantra & Tantra Yoga, Teaching Yoga Nidra, Cranial-Sacral Binding Postures, Ayurveda & Asanas (Practice for the Individual), Advanced Inversions, Working with the Inversion Sling, “Anatomy Trains Theory” Applied, 7 Advanced Principles of Practice, Working within the matrix of Body Systems, Chakra Shuddi , and Mind-Body Mapping & Symbology .
*Please be aware that in order to participate in this 300 hour course you will be required to have already attended a 2oo hour yoga teacher training course with us or any other yoga school first. In which case these 2 courses together will form the 500 hours necessary to register as a 500 hr. certified yoga teacher.
Ready to Register? Apply for the course here.